Thursday, April 14, 2016

UFO Recap-- #5 through #7!

It's been a long time since I have cataloged my finishes but I have gotten a lot done!

First of all, I spent a lovely week away at retreat and finished THREE quilt tops!

Two of them were quilts that had all the blocks done, just needed sashing and borders and putting the blocks together.

My green scrap pineapple quilt using Creative Grids pineapple ruler (love it!):

UFO #5

The next was a block of the month I did several (yikes!) years ago through Quilting Gallery with Michele Foster. 
UFO#6



The last UFO at retreat was my civil war sampler that I did through my local quilt shop in 2014, so not TOO old. This was from Barbara Brackmans' Civil War Sampler book. I had to finish about 12 of the blocks and then set them together with the nine patches and sashing strips. I love how this came out!
UFO #7


I have been continuing with several quilt alongs also that I will post about next! 
Happy sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment