Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Hexie UFO project

I forgot to post this pic of a UFO I finished right before Christmas. It was a monthly hexie block published by Karen from Faeries and Fibres. If you go to her blog and click on her Quilt alongs tab you can find this. It was called Value Proposition. Karen has some great info if you are interested in doing a hexie project. This was my first one and I definitely want to do more. She has just published some booklets on making pieced hexies on her Craftsy store that look really cool! Check out her page for links.
Anyway, here is my Value Proposition quilt finished and on my guest bed.




I am keeping up with Lori Holt's Bloom quilt along also, from Bee in my Bonnet. We are week 3. They are so darn cute!

Pat Sloan's secret garden block 2 just came out this week also. They are big blocks-16"-so it will be a beautiful quilt.

In less than 2 weeks I am off to my annual quilt retreat! I am very excited and planning to take a couple of UFO's to complete.

Happy Superbowl Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment