Monday, November 25, 2013

What else I have been working on

So, as I mentioned in my last post, I rarely have just one project going at a time. I just can't resist. Besides the alphabet blocks, here are a few things that I have been working on.

This is the December table runner from a class I take monthly at Ivy Thimble.



I am also doing a Civil War sampler class there. We just had the last class and I am on block 39 out of 50.


I am getting ready to quilt this quilt: Saltbox Sampler. That was a class earlier this year.

I just finished this tote bag to take on our cruise that we are going on at Christmas time. It was a fun pattern and Trish from Ivy Thimble asked me to teach a class on it after the New Year! So exciting!

This is a lap sized civil war quilt that my daughter and I are making (more me than her!) for her history teacher who is a BIG Civil War buff.
A couple things I can't show, as certain eyes may see Christmas gifts! I will have to post about them after Christmas, because I tried something new there.

OH, and I had great ambitions of making cloth napkins for Thanksgiving dinner with this great Fox fabric I found at Joanns , but it's not going to happen. Maybe for next year!


Happy thanksgiving to all of you! We are supposed to be getting bad weather starting tomorrow night. I hope it does not affect anyones travels!

I will have another alphabet block coming up soon!
Deb

3 comments:

  1. Love to see all your work in progress....It inspires me !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had lots of projectrs going on! Table runner looks cute. Love that fox fabric!!! It will be great napkins next year.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete